5 bedroom detached house for saleBarnside, Hibaldstow
- Individually designed FIVE bedroom detached family home
- Bay fronted lounge, second sitting room, conservatory AND formal dining room
- Breakfast kitchen & utility
- Five bedrooms & two bathrooms
- Extensive off road parking & double garage
- Lawned gardens
- ***Viewing essential***
- EPC RATING : D
A stunningly presented, individually designed five bedroom detached family home of style and proportion. The prospective purchaser is welcomed via a broad entrance hall to a stunning bay fronted lounge with feature fireplace and doors through to a second sitting room/family room which in turn leads through to a double glazed conservatory. In addition to the bay fronted formal dining room there is an excellent antique oak effect breakfast kitchen ideal for informal socialising. The spacious galleried landing serves the master suite with forward facing double bedroom and en-suite bathroom. There are a further three double bedrooms together with a single bedroom which could be utilised as a study. A most stylish traditionally appointed family bathroom with roll top bath completes the accommodation. In addition to the detached double garage with store there is extensive off road parking and the grounds are primarily lawned to the front and rear. A superbly presented, well proportioned detached family home offering stylish, flexible accommodation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4699425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.