2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleLancaster Drive, Banks, PR9 8AR
- Recently extended & modernised bungalow.
- In a pleasant semi-rural location.
- Spacious extended 21' lounge/dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen.
- 2 bedrooms and modern luxury bathroom.
- Central heating and UPVC double glazing.
- Attractive gardens,garage,parking space
- Utility room/potential bedroom extension
An exceptional, extended and recently modernised 2 bedroom (with the potential for a 3rd bedroom) semi detached bungalow.
In an excellent position on the edge of a well established residential development on the outskirts of Southport and within easy reach of Churchtown Village.
Enclosed porch, entrance hall, spacious extended 21' rear lounge/dining room, modern fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms, modern fully tiled luxury bathroom/w.c. with shower.
Central heating and UPVC double glazing.
Attractive gardens, enclosed and secluded and with the benefit of an open sunny aspect at the rear. Adjoining garage and separate large utility room/potential 3rd bedroom extension at the side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 392104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholls & Barnes, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.