3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDr Anderson Avenue, Stainforth, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Terrace
- Large Rear Garden
- Three Bedrooms
- Close to local amenities
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS! This well located three bedroom end terrace house property benefits from a large rear garden and large kitchen and utility area. SENSIBLE OFFERS CONSIDERED, CALL NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!!
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS! This well located three bedroom end terrace house property benefits from a large rear garden and large kitchen and utility area, the property also comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, bathroom and three good sized bedrooms. Perfect for first time buyers, call now to view!
With front double glazed door and stairs to first floor.
Front facing double glazed window. Gas fire, radiator, coving to ceiling and dado rail.
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units under work surfaces, radiator, one bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Electric oven and hob with cooker hood. Pantry cupboard. Tiling to floor and splash backs. Arch to utility area. Door to the side of property.
Wall and base units under work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Plumbing for washing machine and tiling to walls and splash backs. Rear facing double glazed window.
Side facing double glazed window with loft access and airing cupboard.
Double bedroom with coving to ceiling and built in storage, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Double bedroom with built in storage with radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
With storage cupboard, bulkhead, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
With rear facing obscured double glazed window. Wash hand basin , W/C and walk in shower cubicle. Tiling to walls and floor. Radiator.
With path to front door and gate to the rear.
Enclosed large lawned garden, with shrub boarders and security light. Cold water tap.
Shed and old coal house with boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47139462.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF103196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.