2 bedroom apartment for saleStratford Central, Angel Lane, London, E15
- Due to complete Q3/Q4 2018
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- Views towards Olympic Park and the City of London
- 24 Hour concierge
- 0.1 mile from Stratford station
- Approx. 921 sq ft (85.6 sq m)
- EPC: TBC
A mid - floor two bedroom apartment with balcony, located in one of London's most successful regeneration areas, Stratford Central, E15.
Due to complete in Q3/Q4 2018, the property will comprise approximately 921 sq ft of well-appointed living space, including two large double bedrooms and will be finished to the highest of specifications throughout. The development itself, is a striking 31-storey tower which will offer dual aspect views of both the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and Westfield’s Stratford City.
Residents will benefit from access to a 24 hour concierge service and a private residents gymnasium.
Direct transport links servicing The City, Canary Wharf and the West End are readily accessible, along with the new Crossrail line which is due to be completed in 2018.
*All images are CGI and a representation of the development only
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNH160575. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.