4 bedroom detached house for saleMixon Close, Selsey, PO20
- Spacious Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- En-Suite And Family Bathroom
- Kitchen Breakfast Room With Separate Utility Room
- Double Garage With Twin Doors
- Ample Off Road Parking For 4 or More Cars
- Southerly Facing Rear Gardens
- Desirable Sea Fronted Development
- No Forward Chain
Located on the highly desirable 'Broadreeds Park' sea front development to the south of Selsey is this beautifully presented detached house with four bedrooms and a detached double garage, EPC-D.
Nestled in the corner at the end of a cul-de-sac the house enjoys a larger than average frontage/driveway with off road parking for approximately 4-6 cars (depending on size). Once inside the entrance hall provides access to the living room, cloakroom, kitchen breakfast room and study along with stairs to the 1st floor galleried landing. Furthermore there is also a dining room on the ground floor accessible from both the living room and kitchen breakfast room with a separate utility room from the kitchen breakfast room.
Substantial Detached House With Double Garage And South Facing Gardens And No Forward Chain
Study 9'5 (2.87m) x 8'8 (2.64m)
Living Room 14'6 (4.42m) x 11'4 (3.45m)
Dining Room 11'4 (3.45m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 13'7 (4.14m) x 10'4 (3.15m)
Stairs to Galleried First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 12'3 (3.73m) x 10'5 (3.18m)
Wall to wall built in wardrobes and door to:
Bedroom Two 11'5 (3.48m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
Bedroom Three 11'5 (3.48m) x 8'9 (2.67m)
Bedroom Four 8'8 (2.64m) x 9'6 (2.9m)
Brick block paved to provide additional parking if required
To the front of the property with ample off road parking for approximately 4-6 cars (including the block paved area), side access to the garden and leading to:-
Detached Double Garage 17'2 (5.23m) x 16'5 (5m)
Twin up and over doors, personal door to garden, power and light.
Rear Garden 34' (10.36m) x 34' (10.36m) to the rear and 26ft x 24ft to the side.
A southerly facing rear garden being mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, decked seating area with matching pathway to the side garden with patio seating area and access to front.
Heading to the 1st floor there is a family bathroom and all four bedrooms with the master enjoying an en-suite shower room and built in wall to wall wardrobes. Other features of note include the gas central heating, double glazing and south facing garden.
Externally the south facing rear garden is larger than most due to extending round to the side behind the garage. The main area to the south is mainly laid to lawn with a decked seating area, whilst to the side and behind the garage is laid to patio for ease of maintenance and upkeep, side access to the front, outside tap.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47141391.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 241057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Selsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.