3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHetherington Place, BISPHAM, FY2 0QD
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heated / UPVC Double Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
- Close To Local Amenities / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a spacious three bedroom semi-detached house in need of some modernisation situated in a cul de sac location close to shops, schools, transport links and other local amenities. Accommodation briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, second reception room, kitchen, three first floor bedrooms and three piece bathroom. Externally there are enclosed gardens to the front and rear. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. This would make for an ideal first time buy or investment and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our Church Street Office turn left, at the traffic lights turn left on to Devonshire Road, at the second roundabout turn right on to Warbreck Hill Road, at the traffic lights continue on to Holyoake Avenue, take the second left on to Washington Avenue, take the third left on to Hetherington Place and the property will be on your right hand side.
Hallway: UPVC double glazed exterior door, meter cupboard, radiator.
Lounge: 14'7 x 11'1 (4.44m x 3.38m) UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator, gas fire.
Reception Room: 13'8 x 11'7 (4.17m x 3.53m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, skylight to the rear, radiator, Gas fire.
Kitchen: 14'7 x 5'5 (4.44m x 1.65m) UPVC double glazed windows to the side and rear, UPVC door to the rear garden, a range of fitted wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit, tiled splash backs, integrated gas hob and electric oven, tiled floor, radiator.
Bedroom One: 14'8 x 10'7 (4.47m x 3.23m) UPVC double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two: 10'3 x 10'3 (3.12m x 3.12m) UPVC double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three: 7'2 x 6'5 (2.18m x 1.96m) UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator.
Bathroom: 6'0 x 6'6 (1.83m x 1.98m) UPVC double glazed window to the side, three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, tiled elevations, storage cupboard, loft access.
Garden: Enclosed paved garden to the rear with planted borders, timber shed, enclosed concrete garden to the front.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47149230.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HET02. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.