3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBoardman Street, Blackrod
- Three bedroom extended semi-detached
- - Stunning views. High quality finishes
- - Amazing gloss black kitchen - with granite work surfaces
- - Magnificent outdoor entertaining area, featuring Granite terraced patio , with decked seating area.
- - Three reception rooms.
Three bedroom extended semi-detached.
- Stunning views. High quality finishes.
- Amazing gloss black kitchen - with granite work surfaces.
- Magnificent outdoor entertaining area, featuring Granite terraced patio , with decked seating area.
- Three reception rooms.
Hallway - Part-glazed front door, leading to stairs to first floor landing, doors to kitchen and lounge.
Living Room - 4.9m x 3.4m (16'1" x 11'2") - UPVC window to front elevation. Part-glazed double oak door to dining area.
Dining Area - 3.34m x 2.73m (10'11" x 8'11") - Door to Orangery, door to kitchen
Kitchen - 7.56m x2.36m (24'10" x 7'9") - Stunning range of wall and base units in high gloss black, black granite works surface and stainless steel splash back. 1 1/2 electric cooker, induction hob with overhead extractor. Integrated fridge, integrated freezer, integrated dishwasher and washing machine. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap. UPVC windows to rear elevation and views toward Winter Hill
Orangery - 3.4m x3.4m (11'2" x 11'2") - Commanding views towards Rivington and Winter Hill, with bi-folding uPVC double glazed windows onto terrace.
Stairs To First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 3.98m x 3.26 m (13'1" x 10'8" m) - UPVC double glazed window to front elevation. Range of fitted bedroom furniture
En-Suite - Walk in shower and separate wash basin
Bedroom Two - 4m x2.4m (13'1" x 7'10") - UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation
Bedroom Three - 3.26 x 2.78m (10'8" x 9'1") - UPVC double glazed window to front elevation
Bathroom - Four piece suite in white, with Jacuzzi bath , incorporating TV, double shower cubicle, wash basin and WC
Outside - To the front there is a block paved area - allowing off road parking for two cars. There is an area of artificial turf.
To the rear garden is a terraced patio in black, grey and white granite. There is a decked seating area capturing the majesty of the views and the summer sun. Stainless steel fencing adds improved safety for both children and pet safe, whilst giving the whole area a continental feel. Outdoor lighting completes the perfect outdoor entertaining area.
To the side is an additional storage area - accessed by double gates.
Other - The property has the additional benefit of solar panels, stunning views and it is in Blackrod
The particulars on these properties are set out as a general guidance for intended purchasers or tenants, and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. All dimensions, descriptions and distances, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility. Any intending purchasers or tenants should not rely on them as statements of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Measurements have been taken using a laser distance meter and may be subject to a margin of error. For further information see the Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47152188.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26828797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Platinum Properties, Bolton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.