2 bedroom penthouse for saleCharrington Tower, Docklands, E14
- Stunning two bedroom apartment arranged over two floors
- Belongs to the prestigious New Providence Wharf development
- Features balcony with views across the London skyline
- Expansive reception/kitchen with stylish interiors
- Offers sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two modern bedrooms with smart en suite bathrooms
- Thermostatically controlled comfort cooling and heating
- Benefits from on site concierge and valet parking
Elegantly arranged on the 41st and 42nd floor of a striking development this beautifully presented two bedroom duplex apartment has been meticulously designed.
Enviably located with an address moments from the Canary Wharf complex this outstanding development, Providence Tower, consists of an exquisite selection of luxurious apartments. The development itself features a fitness centre, swimming pool and Hydrocentre with sauna and steam room. Within Providence Tower the apartments have been designed to combine high-specification fixtures with contemporary, quality interiors.
Providence Tower is moments from the Canary Wharf complex and offers superb on-site amenities including concierge, valet parking, fitness centre, Hydrocentre with sauna, steam room, hydropool and 25m lap pool, and beautiful sky garden on the 43rd floor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1004823. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.