1 bedroom flat for saleDennis House, Bow, E3
- Secure block of apartments
- Fourth floor, naturally lit apartment
- Spacious open plan reception and kitchen
- Well proportioned double bedroom
- Smart family bathroom
- Surrounded by an array of amenities
This stylish one bedroom flat is set in the heart of Roman Road Market which is on the oldest known trade route in Britain, the road to Colchester famously taken by Boudicea on her way to burn the Romans in London.
Roman Road is set close to the bustling shops, bars and restaurants of Bow and the wonderful green open spaces of Victoria Park. Transport links include Bow Road underground station for District, Hammersmith & City Lines.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47164272.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1015729. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Shoreditch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.