2 bedroom character property for saleSeven Acres Road, Preston, Weymouth
- Recently Renovated To A High Standard
- Character Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
- Preston Area
Fantastic opportunity to own a two bedroom cottage in the sought after location of Preston, Recently renovated to a high standard with brand new kitchen, bathroom and heating the property has a fantastic blend of character and new age luxury. CALL US NOW TO BOOK A VIEWING 01305 783 488
Fox and Sons are proud to bring to the market this beautiful two double bedroom cottage in the ever popular area of Preston. Recently renovated to a high standard with brand new kitchen, bathroom and heating. It is a fantastic opportunity to own a property in one of the most sough after locations in Dorset, close by there is pubs, countryside walks, shops, schools and brilliant bus routes to Weymouth town centre. the property has character features throughout such as open original fireplace and exposed wood beams. the property also benefits from off road parking to the rear and a private low maintained rear garden. please call now to ensure you don't miss out.
Double glazed door to front. Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Lounge 14' 10" max x 12' 8" max ( 4.52m max x 3.86m max )
Double glazed window to front. Open gas fire place. Stoned feature fireplace. Wall lights. Radiator. TV point. Stairs to first floor. Exposed wood beams.
Kitchen / Diner 14' 11" max x 10' 7" max ( 4.55m max x 3.23m max )
Two x double glazed windows to rear. Newly fitted kitchen with wall and base units and granit work surfaces over. Belfast style sink. Tiling. alcove for cooker with extractor above. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Radiator. flooring, space for dining table, Door to the rear garden.
Stairs from hall. Stairs to hall. Airing cupboard. Loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 8" max x 11' 6" max ( 3.86m max x 3.51m max )
Two double glazed windows to front. Space for wardrobes. Radiator. Wood beam.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" max x 8' 11" max ( 3.20m max x 2.72m max )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Views over to the White Horse.
Brand new fitted bathroom with bath, WC and wash hand basin, wall heater and shaver point.
Laid to lawn. Rear access to parking space. Fenced surround. Pathway. Garden shed.
One space off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47193012.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WMT103393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Weymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.