3 bedroom penthouse for salePan Peninsula Square, Canary Wharf, E14
- Beautiful development with concierge
- Top floor penthouse with beautiful views of the City
- Expansive reception room with triple aspect windows
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with marble en suite bathroom with shower
- Two further generously proportioned double bedrooms
- Separate utility room and a further three bathrooms
- Six private balconies with timber decking
Set on the forty fourth floor of the fantastic Pan Peninsula development, this beautiful penthouse offers bright and spacious interiors throughout with panoramic city views.
Set on the forty fourth floor of the fantastic Pan Peninsula development that boasts a spa, cocktail bar, gym and pool, this beautiful penthouse offers bright and spacious interiors throughout, high-quality wood flooring, six private balconies with panoramic city views and beautifully styled fittings and fixtures.
Pan Peninsula benefits from an array of luxuries within the estate including a cinema, restaurants, a cocktail bar and a gym. For further amenities, Canary Wharf is a close proximity whist South Quay DLR Station is nearby for services into the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1013241. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.