4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Campsall, Doncaster
- Guide Price £375,000 - £425,000
- Spacious Characterful Farmhouse and Barn Conversion
- Three Reception Rooms, Farmhouse Kitchen with Aga, Downstairs WC/Utility Room
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite, Family Bathroom
- Generous Enclosed Gardens
- Barn Conversion with Consulting Room and One Bedroom Apartment Above
- Off Road Parking, Garage
- Viewing Essential
Guide Price £375,000 - £425,000 This impressive spacious four bedroom detached farmhouse which is in the popular area of Campsall. The property offers a generous plot and benefits from a barn conversion, garage and one bedroom apartment above.
This impressive spacious four bedroom detached farmhouse which is situated in the sought after village of Campsall. The property stands in a generous plot and benefits from a barn conversion with consulting room, garage and one bedroom apartment above. Throughout the upstairs of the barn and house there are original beams throughout.
Front facing single glazed doors give access to the entrance porch which has side facing single glazed windows. A further door gives access to the dining room.
Dining Room 14' 9" to the partition x 14' 4" ( 4.50m to the partition x 4.37m )
A good size dining room area featuring coal effect electric fire set into stone surround with stone mantle, there is a front aspect double glazed window and a feature wall partition leading through to the living room. Access to the lounge.
Lounge 17' 1" x 13' 3" ( 5.21m x 4.04m )
The focal point of the room the feature stone wall with inset housing the cast iron multi fuel stove which is situated upon a paved hearth. There is a front aspect double glazed window, central heating radiator and original beamed ceiling. Access to the play room.
Play Room 11' 6" plus recess x 8' ( 3.51m plus recess x 2.44m )
With rear facing double glazed window over looking the garden. There are beams to the ceiling and central heating radiator. There is a side facing sealed unit door which gives access to the garden.
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a low level and corner mounted wash hand basin. There is splashback tiling, central heating radiator and laminate flooring. There are pine storage cupboards providing hanging and storage space to one wall.
Dining Kitchen 17' 1" x 13' 3" into the recess ( 5.21m x 4.04m into the recess )
Having a twin aspect with front and rear facing double glazed windows. In addition to this there is a side facing window looking into the porch. Fitted with a range of white wall and base units with complimentary worksurfaces over housing the bowl and a half stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a dishwasher, a central heating radiator, a gas Aga stove set into the chimney breast recess and a tiled floor. A door gives access to the inner lobby.
Has a side facing window, central heating radiator and provides access to the utility room/ WC and side entrance porch.
Wc/ Utility Area
Has a side facing window. Fitted with low level WC and wash hand basin. There is plumbing for a washing machine and a central heating radiator.
With side and rear facing double glazed windows. There is a side facing sealed unit door which provides access to the garden and driveway.
First Floor Landing
Has a rear facing double glazed window overlooking the garden. There is feature exposed rustic chimney brick wall, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboard and exposed beam to the ceiling. Access to the loft.
Master Bedroom 20' 4" x 7' 11" ( 6.20m x 2.41m )
Has side and rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. An archway gives access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Has a side facing double glazed window. Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of shower cubicle, contemporary style vanity unit with wash hand basin, low level WC and bidet. There is a central heating radiator and partial tiling to the walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" to the wardrobes x 9' 11" ( 4.04m to the wardrobes x 3.02m )
With front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, built in storage cupboards and wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 9' 11" max ( 4.11m x 3.02m max )
A spacious double bedroom featuring front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
Has front and rear facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and beam to ceiling.
A spacious and good size family bathroom fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a spa bath, corner shower cubicle with Mira power shower, low level WC and wash hand basin with storage beneath. There is a beam to the ceiling, heated towel rail and a range of built in storage cupboards housing the boiler, hot water tank and immersion heater.
White House Barn
A stone constructed barn to the side of the property which is a ground floor annex which offers versatile accommodation and was previously used as a consulting room. This comprises of a waiting room, separate WC with wash hand basin, consulting room with shower and hand basin. This would be ideal for someone working from home. To the first floor of the barn is a one bedroom apartment which comprises of lounge, dining kitchen, bathroom and bedroom with his and her dressing rooms. In addition to this there is a garage and utility room with ample storage, plumbing for a washing machine and large enamel sink unit.
Has lino flooring and original beams in ceiling.
Lounge 18' 9" x 15' 2" ( 5.71m x 4.62m )
A characterful L shaped lounge with side and rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and beams to the ceiling.
Dining Kitchen 17' 10" x 13' 7" max ( 5.44m x 4.14m max )
A L shaped kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the sink and drainer. There is an electric cooker point, plumbing for a dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer and ample space for a dining table and chairs. There are two velux style sky lights.
Access to the bedroom, bathroom and loft.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a spa bath with Mira sports shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC. There is a central heating radiator and velux style sky light.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 9' 6" ( 4.85m x 2.90m )
A good sized double room with front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and access to his and hers dressing rooms.
Dressing Room One 8' 2" x 7' 1" ( 2.49m x 2.16m )
With front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Dressing Room Two 8' 2" x 5' 7" ( 2.49m x 1.70m )
With side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is a full wall of cupboards providing storage space.
To the front of the property is an enclosed forecourt with mature shrubs, rose bush and trees. To the side of the property is a gated driveway which provides access to the garage and barn. To the rear of the property is a larger than average split level garden with lawned area, two large vegetable plots including vines and gooseberry bush, a fenced off herb garden, fish pond, mature shrubs and trees. There are two greenhouses. To the upper level there is a large wooden shed in a fenced area which has previously been used as a chicken run. Offering several fruit trees including apple, pear, plum and cherry.
Stone Built Barn
This barn is currently used as a garage with ample storage including wood and coal store and small open loft. This can be converted subject to planning.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47200164.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111123. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.