3 bedroom terraced house for saleOrion Drive, Little Stoke, Bristol
- Mid Terrace
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating
A lovely example of a three bedroom mid terrace family home located in popular Little Stoke. Situated in close proximity to all local amenities including Schools, Shops, Churches, this property is a must see. With good rail and road links to commuter links via M4, M5 & M32 with Parkway Train Station
A lovely example of a three bedroom mid terrace family home located in popular Little Stoke. Situated in close proximity to all local amenities including Schools, Shops, Churches, this property is a must see. With good rail and road links to commuter links via M4, M5 & M32 with Parkway Train Station being situated in nearby Stoke Gifford. The accommodation briefly comprises to the ground floor, hallway, living room, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are three bedrooms and a family shower room. Externally there are established gardens to front and rear.
Living Room 18' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.74m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, TV aerial socket, central heating radiator, wooden effect flooring, double glazed patio doors leading to rear garden.
Dining Room 9' 2" x 8' 8" ( 2.79m x 2.64m )
Double glazed\ window to front, wooden effect flooring, arch leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.63m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear, single sink and drainer unit with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units, worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for domestic appliance, central heating radiator, door leading to rear garden.
Stairs from hallway, airing cupboard, doors to all rooms.
Master Bedroom 13' 3" (max) x 11' 10" ( 4.04m (max) x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe, access to loft, wood effect flooring, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" (max) x 8' 9" ( 3.99m (max) x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin with vanity unit under, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear, built in wardrobe, central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit under, fully tiled walls.
Separate w.c., central heating radiator.
Pathway leading to front door, mainly laid to small stone.
Enclosed rear garden mainly laid to patio, garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47205138.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG105266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.