2 bedroom retirement property for saleHillstead Court, Basingstoke
- RECENTLY RENOVATED RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- LAUNDRY SERVICES AVAILABLE
- RESIDENTS LOUNGE
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- REFITTED BATHROOM
- ALLOCATED PARKING
TOTALLY REFURBISHED RETIREMENT APARTMENT on the first floor with lift access, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, communal gardens and ONE ALLOCATED PARKING SPACE, residents lounge and laundry services, kitchen with integrated appliances, new fuse box, VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
TOTALLY REFURBISHED RETIREMENT APARTMENT on the first floor with lift access, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS, communal gardens and one allocated parking space further benefits include, a residents lounge and laundry services, kitchen with integrated appliances, new fuse box, recently refitted bathroom, overlooking the memorial park and within close proximity of Basingstoke town centre. VIEWING ADVISED.
Communal door, access to communal entrance hall, lift and stairs access to first floor.
Door to front, door to bedroom one and two, lounge diner, shower room, storage cupboard ad airing cupboard.
Lounge / Diner 17' 8" x 10' 5" ( 5.38m x 3.17m )
Wall mounted entry system, television aerial point, telephone point, archway to kitchen, wall mounted Dimplex electric radiator, double glazed Bay window to rear aspect.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 5' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.68m )
Recently refitted kitchen, range of wall and base units with under unit lighting and a kick board with light and heat, work surface over, part tiling, stainless steel one bowl sink/drainer, built in double oven, electric hob, built in slimline dish washer, built in fridge/freezer, double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 10' 6" ( 3.84m max x 3.20m )
Built in wardrobes, wall mounted Dimplex electric radiator, double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" x 11' 5" ( 3.20m x 3.48m )
Built in wardrobes, wall mounted Dimpley electric radiator, wall mounted light point, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Suite comprising double shower cubicle, fully tiled, vanity wash hand basin, WC, wall mounted heated towel rail.
Communal rear garden to the rear with various shrubs and mature trees.
One allocated parking space and further visitors parking.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47223627.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BTK308434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Basingstoke. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.