2 bedroom terraced house for saleWalton Terrace, Guisborough
- Spacious Victorian Bay Fronted Town House in Pleasant Situation Close to the Town Centre and Overlooking a Green Area to the Front with Views Across to the Town's Cricket Ground with the Hills Bey
- Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
- End of Chain Situation - Immediate Possession Available
- An Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Property Pleasantly situated just behind the southern side of historic Westgate and extremely convenient for the town's shopping facilities and amenities i
Spacious Victorian Bay Fronted Town House in Pleasant Situation Close to the Town Centre and Overlooking a Green Area to the Front with Views Across to the Town's Cricket Ground with the Hills Beyond
Lounge, Dining Room and Kitchen
Two Bedrooms and Bathroom
End of Chain Situation - Immediate Possession Available
An Ideal First Time Buy or Investment Property
Pleasantly situated just behind the southern side of historic Westgate and extremely convenient for the town's shopping facilities and amenities is this BAY FRONTED LATE VICTORIAN TOWN HOUSE. The house enjoys a pleasant open aspect across a green area to the town's cricket ground with the hills beyond and is offered for sale in an END OF CHAIN SITUATION with immediate vacant possession available. Requiring an internal inspection to be appreciated, the house is considered to be AN IDEAL FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT PROPERTY. The town is well served for both primary and secondary schooling, a good range of supermarkets and dentists and doctors surgeries, the latter lying literally just across the road on Rectory Lane. The Coast, the North Yorkshire Moors National Park and the industrial centres of Teesside are all within comfortable driving distance. All in all AN EXCELLENT BUY.
With panelled entrance door and staircase to the first floor.
3.48m (11'5) x 3.65m (12'). With original slate fireplace incorporating a gas fire, dado rail, coved ceiling and bay window enjoying a pleasant open aspect across a green area to the cricket ground with the hills beyond.
4.44m (14'7) x 3.68m (12'1). A room of excellent proportions pleasantly situated to the rear of the house. Gas fire in a decorative surround, coved ceiling, dado rail and large walk-in understairs cupboard.
1.83m (6') x 5.71m (18'9). Spacious galley style kitchen with range of wall and floor units in a beech effect having granite effect working surfaces incorporating a single drainer stainless steel sink, slot in electric cooker with extractor hood over, part tiling above the working surfaces and half glazed door leading out into the rear courtyard.
With doors to the bedrooms and bathroom.
3.53m (11'7) x 3.65m (12'). With built in wardrobes with sliding doors and walk-in cupboard. Window enjoying a pleasant open aspect across a green area to the cricket ground with the hills beyond, together with the ruined Priory Arch to the east.
2.23m (7'4) x 3.65m (12'). With wall mounted Main hot water heater and window enjoying views across to Highcliffe to the south.
2.06m (6'9) x 2.79m (9'2). With panel bath with tiled surround, pedestal hand basin with tiled splash back and low flush W.C.. Baxi Brazilia gas heater.
To the rear of the house there is an enclosed courtyard area with a gate leading out onto the rear lane.
Aspect to the Front
Aspect to the Front
All fitted carpets are to be included in the sale.
Redcar and Cleveland Borough Council.
Council Tax Assessment
We are advised that the property is in Band A.
These sales particulars are based upon an inspection carried out on the 7th of March 2017.
Walton Terrace runs between Fountain Street and Rectory Lane. On leaving Guisborough town centre proceed in a westerly direction, along Westgate to the junction of Westgate with New Road. At this point bear left into New Road. Take New Road to its termination/junction with Rectory Lane and at this point bear left. Once into Rectory Lane take the first turning left which is Walton Terrace. Once into Walton Terrace number 12 is the third house on the left hand side.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47225019.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OFFICRC8K438. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Darnton Estate Agents, Guisborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.