3 bedroom terraced house for saleLovett Road, Portsmouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ask about our £1000 buyer incentive
- Copnor home
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 reception rooms
- Modernisation required
- South facing garden
- No forward chain
- Admiral Lord Nelson school catchment
Copnor house with 3 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms, a garage and a south facing rear garden. This property requires some work and modernisation and is offered with no chain ahead, also benefiting from being in Admiral Lord Nelson school catchment area.
Copnor house with 3 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms, a garage and a south facing rear garden. This property requires some work and modernisation and is offered with no chain ahead, also benefiting from being in Admiral Lord Nelson school catchment area. An early internal inspection comes highly recommended!
Door to entrance hall:
Under stairs cupboard housing meters, radiator.
Lounge 12' 2" Max x 14' 2" Into Bay ( 3.71m Max x 4.32m Into Bay )
Double glazed upvc bay window to front, gas fire with back boiler, radiator.
Dining Room 11' 1" x 10' 5" ( 3.38m x 3.18m )
Boiler, door to sun lounge.
W/c, wash hand basin.
Sun Lounge 6' 3" x 14' 7" ( 1.91m x 4.45m )
Double glazed upvc window to rear aspect, door to rear south facing garden.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.34m x 2.03m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, electric cooker point, space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 14' 4" Into Bay x 10' 6" Max ( 4.37m Into Bay x 3.20m Max )
Double glazed upvc bay window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 4" ( 3.48m x 3.45m )
Double glazed upvc window to rear aspect, cupboard housing immersion tank, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 6' 7" ( 2.21m x 2.01m )
Double glazed upvc window to front, radiator.
Obscure double glazed upvc window to rear aspect, w/c, wash hand basin, bath, radiator, tiled walls.
South facing garden laid to patio and lawn, garage to the rear of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47228742.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR105649. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.