4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Boulevard, North Bersted
- Semi Detached Three Storey Berkeley Home House constructed In 2014
- Four Generous Size Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge / Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Modern Fitted Bathroom, En-Suite and Cloakroom
- UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Fired Central Heating and Under Floor Heating
- Low Maintenance Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Balance of 7 Years NHBC Warranty
- Close Proximity to Amenities
* No Forward Chain * A beautifully presented three storey Semi Detached House constructed in 2014 and offering modern accommodation throughout with the benefit of 7 years warranty remaining on the NHBC guarantee. On the Ground Floor there is a spacious Entrance Hall which leads to the modern Cloakroom, modern fitted Kitchen / Breakfast Room with integral appliances, a very generous size Lounge / Dining Room with views and access to the rear garden. On the First Floor there are two double Bedrooms, a further single Bedroom (currently used as an office) and a modern fitted family Bathroom. On the Top Floor the Master Suite can be found which includes a spacious double Bedroom with a Dressing Area including a range of built in wardrobes with sensor led lighting leading to the modern En-Suite Shower Room. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating and ample storage space throughout. Outside to the Rear is a low maintenance westerly facing Garden with rear access to the garage. To the Front there is a brick paved Driveway providing off road parking leading to the pitched roof Garage with the benefit of power and light. Located on the outskirts of Chichester and within a short walk to a variety of amenities including Bus Links. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to the lounge / dining room, kitchen / breakfast room and cloakroom. Stairwell to the first floor landing. Under floor heating. Tiled flooring.
Cloakroom - Front aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Modern fitted cloakroom with a concealed W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Under floor heating. Tiled flooring.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 3.66m x 2.69m (12'0 x 8'10) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed bay window. Modern fitted kitchen with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of soft close wall and base units with roll top work surfaces. Integrated electric hob with extractor fan over and eye level oven with fitted microwave over. Integrated fridge freezer. Space for a washing machine. Breakfast bar area. Under floor heating. Tiled flooring. Television point.
Lounge / Dining Room - 4.95m x 4.70m (16'3 x 15'5) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows and UPVC double glazed patio doors with lovely views and access to the rear garden. Television point. Under floor heating. Door to a deep under stair storage cupboard with the benefit of power and lighting.
First Floor Landing - Doors to bedrooms two, three and four and the family bathroom. Door to a deep airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and a further shelved storage cupboard. Radiator. Stairwell to the second floor landing.
Bedroom Two - 4.34m x 2.84m (14'3 x 9'4) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Television point. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 4.01m x 2.64m (13'2 x 8'8) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Four - 2.57m x 2.01m (8'5 x 6'7) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Radiator. Telephone point.
Bathroom - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Tiled enclosed bath with mixer taps over, wall mounted shower attachment and fitted shower screen. Concealed W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps over. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Second Floor Landing - Doors to the master bedroom and the boiler cupboard housing a wall mounted 'Potterton' boiler.
Master Bedroom - 3.86m x 3.76m (12'8 x 12'4) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed window. Door to a deep eaves storage cupboard. Two radiators. Television point. Opening to:
Dressing Area - Range of built in wardrobes with hanging and shelving space. Sensor light. Door to:
En-Suite - Velux window. Modern fitted en-suite with a walk in triple shower cubicle with wall mounted shower and fitted screen. Concealed W.C and wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer taps over and heated towel rail. Shaver point.
Rear - Enclosed by panel board fencing and mainly laid to patio with a grassed area. Raised boarders housing a variety of plants. Rear gated access. outdoor tap and power. UPVC double glazed door to the garage .
Front - Low maintenance front garden. Small plants and bushes.
Driveway - Brick paved driveway providing off road parking for one vehicle. Leading to:
Garage - Pitched roof garage with up and over door. Benefit of power and light. Rear UPVC double glazed door to the garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47235975.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26722992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.