3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSouthmead Close, Folkestone, Kent
- Attractive 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Generous room dimensions
- Stunning presentation
- Large private garden
- Highly desirable location
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Spacious, presented in immaculate order and enjoying a fabulous location, to be honest there is nothing much not to like about this home! On arrival you will already be getting excited as just from admiring the surrounding areas you will know you are going to be in for a treat. Tucked in a safe and private cul-de-sac, away from main roads but close to all amenities and transport links, including Folkestone West station with its fast link trains to London, location really is second to none. Inside, a warm and inviting entrance greets you, it is the kind of feeling that as you head further inside confirms this is the home for you. Space is an understatement with a lounge that centres around a modern fireplace providing a warm and cosy feel and with patio doors, in the warmer months you can let a cool breeze flow in. Continuing the spacious theme the dining room will make entertaining a piece of cake and cater for large numbers. When it comes to conjuring up culinary delights the kitchen still sparkles from its recent installation and will keep the chef of the house very happy. Garden parties might also be on the agenda; the large patio presents the perfect environment to host barbecues and with an even larger lawned section children will be in their element playing to their hearts content. It is to be noted that the seller is a person connected with Ward & Partners as defined in the Estate Agents Act 1979.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
It will come as no surprise that we bought this home because of its sheer size; it perfectly suited our family needs. All the bedrooms are doubles and the largest bedroom we use for the children is enormous.
In the time we have owned the property we have made lots of changes improving the house - it has been re-plastered, re-wired, new central heating has been installed, new flooring has been laid, new windows have been fitted, the garage has been converted to create the new kitchen, we have redecorated throughout - pretty much everything has been done; quite frankly it is like a new home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 24'8 x 10'9 at widest point (7.52m x 3.28m)
- Dining Room: 16'9 x 8'4 (5.11m x 2.54m)
- Kitchen: 16'2 x 8'4 (4.93m x 2.54m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 15'9 maximum x 15'8 maximum (4.80m x 4.78m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'8 x 8'6 (3.25m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 13'3 x 10'8 (4.04m x 3.25m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47237517.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12634443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Folkestone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.