5 bedroom terraced house for saleHarold Road, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- 5 bedroom period terrace
- One bedroom self contained garden flat
- Great condition throughout
- Walled rear garden
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (73)
If you are looking for a substantial period home in the heart of Cliftonville then this home must be top of your viewing list!
The accommodation is over four floors and is arranged as a one bedroom lower ground floor flat with it's own front door and patio garden to the rear and the house above.
The house above is accessed from the grand steps up to the front door and you will be impressed as soon as you enter, with the high ceilings ornate coving, and lovely light and sunny lounge room which looks down the length of Albion Road with the view of the spire of St Paul's church.
The house has a light and bright kitchen diner with a bay window overlooking the rear garden, and has five double bedrooms arranged over the next two floors. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, and there is a large bathroom on the first floor as well as a separate toilet on the ground floor.
This house must be seen to appreciate all it has to offer so book on to our next open house viewing!
What the Owner says:
What attracted me most to this house was the location and the amount of space it offers, the perfect weekend and holiday home!
When we bought it the house was so large we converted the lower ground floor to become a one bedroom self contained flat and still had a large five bedroom house for our own use above.
We love the fact that within minutes you can be walking along the Esplanade to the Old Town and Harbour, where there are lots of trendy cafes and shops as well as the Turner Contemporary Centre to visit.
Also along Northdown Road there's an eclectic mix of shops to while away a couple of hours browsing. We rarely use the house now so are selling chain free.
- Lounge: 15'6 x 13'10 (4.73m x 4.22m)
- Kitchen/Diner: 16'3 x 12'5 (4.96m x 3.79m)
- Bathroom: 9'4 x 6'5 (2.85m x 1.96m)
- Bedroom 1 with en-suite: 15'4 x 13'8 (4.68m x 4.17m)
- Bedroom 2: 15'5 x 12'10 (4.70m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'7 x 12'4 (3.84m x 3.76m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'11 x 8'11 (4.24m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 5: 9'11 x 9'7 (3.02m x 2.92m)
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- Lounge: 15'9 x 9'2 (4.80m x 2.80m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'5 x 11'10 (4.70m x 3.61m)
- Galley Kitchen
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47237532.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108303. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.