4 bedroom terraced house for saleVerdayne Avenue, Shirley, Croydon, Surrey
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Separate Reception Rooms
- Double Glazed Conservatory
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Potential For Off Road Parking To Front
- Detached Garage
- 95' South West Facing Garden
We are pleased to offer this attractive and well presented family home built in the 1930s period having been extended by the present owners offering well planned accommodation which is arranged as follows: 4 bedrooms (loft bedroom with potential to put en-suite), bathroom/separate WC, living room 16'5 x 13', dining room 13'7 x 12', kitchen, sun logia, and double glazed conservatory. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. Externally there is a detached garage via rear access, and scope for off road parking to the front (subject to usual planning consents). A particular feature of the property is the delightful 95' south west facing rear garden.
Property ref: 121_753_4360436
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47238843.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4360436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Proctors, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.