3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBurnham Road, Latchingdon, CHELMSFORD
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Potential for Renovation
- Garage, Carport & Workshop
- Large Plot & No Chain
Situated in the heart of the DESIRABLE village of Latchingdon with its LOCAL SHOPS and PICTURESQUE SCENERY is this three bedroom bungalow boasting LARGE PLOT, and offering GREAT POTENTIAL with GARAGE, WORKSHOP and CARPORT, all offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Door To :-
Double glazed UPVC windows to sides, fitted seat storage areas, glazed door to :-
Loft access, radiator, doors to :-
Lounge 13' 9" x 9' 8" + recess ( 4.19m x 2.95m + recess )
Double glazed UPVC window to front overlooking front garden, radiator.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 8' 10" max ( 3.33m x 2.69m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to side, fitted seating, airing cupboard, radiator, open to :-
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' ( 2.92m x 2.44m )
Double glazed UPVC windows to side and rear, fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel sink and drainer set in roll top surfaces with tiled splashbacks and range of eye and base level units. Space for appliances, door to :-
Windows to side and door to rear onto the garden, oil tank.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 5" max ( 3.63m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 8' 6" max ( 3.61m x 2.59m max )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear overlooking the garden.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.46m )
Double glazed UPVC window to rear, radiator.
Double glazed UPVC window to side, white suite comprising panel bath, low level WC and pedestal basin. Radiator, cupboard housing oil burner.
Laid to lawn retained by low fencing, with driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to garage and rear garden.
Measuring in excess of 115 feet, laid to lawn enclosed by panel fence.
Single garage with up and over door, additional carport and large workshop with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47240196.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLN100608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Maldon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.