4 bedroom detached house for saleTETNEY LANE, HOLTON LE CLAY
Withdrawn from Market
- Substantial detached property set within a village location
- Ideal family home with four bedrooms
- Extensive gardens to the rear with feature pond and decked area
- Lounge, dining room and family room
- Double garage and plentiful off road parking
- Excellent schools nearby for all ages
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band D
- Original signal box property
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this substantial detached property which is located within the ever popular village of Holton le Clay. Ideally suited to family due, there are four bedrooms and three reception rooms which provides plenty of space for the family to relax and unwind. The village itself boasts a variety of local amenities and catchment to superb schools for children of all ages. Internal viewing will reveal an entrance hallway which then leads into the lounge. The lounge is very spacious and then double doors lead to the dining room which flows into the family room which enjoys views of the rear garden. A further door off the dining room leads to a lobby area which provides access to the pantry and the breakfast kitchen. Lastly off the kitchen is the cloakroom and utility room. To the first floor there are four bedrooms, the master being served by an en-suite and the the family bathroom. Externally there are extensive gardens to the rear and plentiful off road parking and the garage to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47246565.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7488453. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.