4 bedroom detached house for saleCottonwood Drive, Bristol
- SPACIOUS DETACHED PROPERTY SITUATED IN A CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS & LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- CLOAKROOM & UTILITY ROOM
- FOUR BEDROOMS WITH EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- ATTACHED GARAGE AND OFF STREET PARKING FOR TWO VEHICLES
- LOVELY OPEN ASPECT VIEWS TO FRONT & REAR
OPEN TO OFFERS - A pleasant CUL DE SAC location affords this SPACIOUS detached property. To the ground floor is an entrance hallway, CLOAKROOM, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS and a LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM with UTILITY ROOM which is ideal for family living. To the first floor are FOUR BEDROOMS with EN SUITE to the master bedroom and a family bathroom. Enclosed gardens GARAGE and OFF STREET PARKING completes the package.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7543631. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anne James Estate Agents, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.