2 bedroom cottage for salePenpillick, PAR, Cornwall
- Two double bedrooms
- Coastal and countryside views
- Open plan living space
- Modern fitted kitchen
- En-suite to master bedroom
- South Westerly facing garden and patio
- Mains gas fired under floor heating
- Main family bathroom
- Downstairs WC and shower room
This is a wonderfully presented two bedroom holiday cottage, situated in an elevated position offering some wonderful countryside and coastal views, approximately 2.5 miles from the world famous Eden Project. The cottage is located at Greenacres, which is a managed development of holiday homes of mixed styles. Greenacres is located approximately three miles inland from the South Coast and St Austell bay, and is conveniently located for accessing the rest of the county.
The cottage is of a traditional layout, boasting two double bedrooms, both of which offer countryside and coastal views. The master bedroom has an en-suite shower room, with the main bathroom being situated on the first floor. An additional downstairs WC and shower room is located off the entrance hall.
The main living space is an open lounge/kitchen/diner arrangement, making for a great family/social space, which boasts a fireplace with an attractive woodburner. From the main living area, a rear door opens out onto the rear patio and South Westerly facing garden; which is of a generous size for this style of property. From the bottom of the garden a gate opens to provide side access out to an allocated parking space.
This cottage has full use of the on-site heated indoor swimming pool, which is currently included in the management cost. For details on this, and holiday letting history, please contact us.
Greenacres is a managed development of holiday homes situated in an elevated position overlooking surrounding countryside of Luxulyan Valley, the village of St. Blazey and part of the coast of St Austell Bay. It is conveniently located for the A390 for access in and out of the county. It is approximately 3 miles inland from the South Coast of Cornwall, and 5 miles from the ancient town of Fowey.
Property ref: 121_903_4352243
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47249265.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4352243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fowey River Estate Agency, Cornwall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.