3 bedroom apartment for saleThe Pump Tower, Royal Victoria Dock, London, E16
- 3 Bedroom 2 bathroom (1 ensuite)
- Large Reception Room
- 1384 Sq. ft.
- 2nd floor
- 24 hour Concierge
- Communal Landscaped Gardens
- Completion due in Q1 2018
- £2k reservation
- 10% to exchange contracts,
The Pump House is only some 200 metres from one of the new high-speed Crossrail1 stations, which will start its operations in 2018. The Crossrail station will create a transportation interchange with the current DLR Custom House station, cutting times to Canary Wharf to just 4 minutes, Bond Street in 17 minutes and Heathrow Airport in 43 minutes. The Emirates Cable Car2 station that takes passengers from the Royal Docks to the O2 Arena.
The transportation network will also bring regional and international visitors to ExCel London, the largest international convention and venue in London. A £165 million expansion plan has been implemented to create more versatile spaces alongside ExCel London; which, in turn, is generating demand for more premier housing in the vicinity.
Hence, we expect that investors who lock in their purchase now will benefit from strong capital growth.
The Royal Docks enterprise zone has been invigorated by the announcement of the 50-acre Silvertown Quays plan, which will be developed by the Chelsfield group. The plan is a £1.2 billion area transformation which will create some 9,500 jobs and bring an estimated £3 billion worth of economic benefits to London.
Completion due in Q1 2018
Property ref: 121_2483_4377981
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4377981. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, East London Branch - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.