2 bedroom apartment for saleBroadlands Place, Pudsey
- No onward chain!
- Upper floor apartment
- Two bedrooms
- Lounge & dining kitchen
- Communal gardens
- Popular location
- Viewing is essential!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN, this UPPER FLOOR APARTMENT which offers ample living accommodation and benefits from TWO BEDROOMS, dining kitchen and communal gardens. An early viewing is highly recommended!
Offered for sale with no onward chain, is this upper floor apartment which offers ample living accommodation and is close to local amenities and transport links. The property briefly comprises; communal entrance, entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom with a three piece suite. An early viewing is essential to avoid missing out!
Door to front with stairs leading to the upper floor.
Phone entry system and a useful storage cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Lounge 10' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.15m x 3.10m )
A spacious lounge with an electric heater, windows to the side elevation with long distance views and windows to the rear elevation overlooking the sports field.
Dining Kitchen 18' 1" max x 17' 1" max ( 5.51m max x 5.21m max )
A fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units including complementary work surfaces, incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splashback, oven, hob, extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, two electric heaters and windows to the rear elevation overlooking the sports field.
Bedroom One 16' 1" max x 14' 1" max ( 4.90m max x 4.29m max )
A double bedroom with an electric heater and a rooflight overlooking the sports field.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 8' 3" ( 3.81m max x 2.51m )
With an electric heater and a rooflight to the side elevation.
A three piece suite comprising a bath with shower over, hand wash basin, a W.C, electric heater, shaver point and an extractor fan.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47257167.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PDY108320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pudsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.