3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCleator Avenue, North Shore, FY2
Withdrawn from Market
- Fully Refurbished Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Spacious Lounge, Dining Room Open Plan to Breakfast Area
- Modern Fitted Kitchen, Four Piece Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking, Large Rear Garden
- No Chain Delay
- Viewing Highly Recommended
HALLWAY Radiator, laminate flooring, decorative walls and ceiling, stairs to first floor, under-stairs storage cupboard housing the combination boiler.
LOUNGE 12' 6" x 11' 1" (3.82m x 3.38m) Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, feature living flame coal effect fire with surround.
DINING ROOM 13' 5" x 11' 0" (4.09m x 3.36m) Two double glazed windows to rear, double radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, double glazed French doors to garden, opening through to breakfast area.
BREAKFAST AREA 9' 0" x 5' 8" (2.76m x 1.73m) Fitted worktops with space for tumble dryer, double glazed window to side, radiator, vinyl flooring, open plan through to kitchen.
KITCHEN 10' 5" x 6' 9" (3.18m x 2.06m) Fitted with a modern matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over with drawers, 1+1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in oven, built-in gas hob with extractor hood over, double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, decorative walls and ceiling.
LANDING Double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 1 12' 4" x 9' 10" (3.77m x 3.02m) Double glazed bay window to front, double radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling, loft access.
BEDROOM 2 13' 6" x 10' 1" (4.12m x 3.09m) Double glazed window to rear, double radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling.
BEDROOM 3 7' 0" x 6' 11" (2.15m x 2.12m) Double glazed window to front, radiator, fitted carpet, TV point, decorative walls and ceiling.
BATHROOM Fitted with four piece suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle and low-level WC, two double glazed windows to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring, decorative ceiling.
EXTERNALLY To the front of the property is a beautiful imprinted concrete driveway providing off road parking, a gate giving side access to the rear garden.
To the rear of the property is an excellent size garden, majority lawned with rear patio area and raised level decking accessed from the French doors to the rear of the property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102681000015. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roman James Estates, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.