3 bedroom detached house for saleManor Park Road, Birmingham
- Three bedrooms
- Two receptions
- Double glazing (where specified)
- Central heating (where specified)
**THREE BED DETACHED - MUST VIEW** This is set in the heart of Castle Bromwich with a through lounge, spacious kitchen and garage to name but a few. This will make the perfect family home, call to arrange a viewing 0121 749 7888.
This is a three bedroom detached property located in the heart of Castle Bromwich and is just as stones throw away form all of the local amenities and main transport links. The property briefly affords a spacious through lounge diner bay fronted at each end, modern fitted kitchen, three sizable bedrooms, family shower room, conservatory, garage, driveway and garden to the rear. This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Paved driveway providing off road parking leading to:
Double glazed door to front elevation with matching side windows to front and side elevations and tiled flooring.
Via a further door to front elevation, wood effect laminate flooring, central heating radiator and doors off to:
Lounge 16' 4" into bay max x 11' 4" max ( 4.98m into bay max x 3.45m max )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed French doors to rear elevation, wood effect laminate flooring, gas fireplace, wall light points and a central heating radiator.
Dining Room 13' 10" into bay x 9' 9" ( 4.22m into bay x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, television aerial point, gas fireplace, wood effect laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 11' 4" max plus recess ( 3.23m x 3.45m max plus recess )
Being fitted to comprise a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a single bowl sink/drainer, tiling to splashback areas, electric oven and gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for a dishwasher/washing machine, central heating radiator and a double glazed window to front elevation.
Conservatory 10' 6" x 7' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.31m )
Of UPVC construction with double glazed windows to rear and side elevations.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access hatch and doors to:
Bedroom One 11' 4" into wardrobes x 14' 6" into bay ( 3.45m into wardrobes x 4.42m into bay )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 13' 11" into bay ( 3.00m x 4.24m into bay )
Double glazed window to front elevation, television aerial point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 9" max into recess x 13' 2" ( 3.28m max into recess x 4.01m )
(Irregular shapes room) (Some restricted head space)
Double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, central heating radiator, W.C, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with tiling to splashback areas.
Low maintenance with a patio area, flowers and plants to bedding borders with fencing to boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47266665.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CBW202983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Castle Bromwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.