4 bedroom house for saleDyffryn Road,Llandrindod Wells, Powys,LD1
- A well-maintained family home
- Four bedrooms
- 18 x 11 ft kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate dining room
- Private rear gardens
- Two receptions on ground floor
- Handy utility room and downstairs WC
- Gas central heating
- Popular and pleasant residential location
- On-street parking
A well-maintained four bedroom family home with good-sized private rear garden in an established residential position enjoying on street parking
An excellent four bedroom mid-terraced Victorian town house located just 500 yards from transport links and local amenities, being positioned on the same street as a local school in the Spa Town of Llandrindod Wells. Internally, the accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hallway, giving access into the two reception rooms and further to the kitchen/breakfast room, utility and downstairs WC. On the first floor, there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. On the second floor is an excellent converted attic space currently utilised as the master bedroom. With no onward chain, this family home in a desirable location must be viewed!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 188KIXX4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.