4 bedroom flat for saleThe Warehouse Apartments, Victoria Street, Preston, Lancashire, PR1
- Secure fob entry , purpose built student accommodation
- Ground floor four bedroom apartment
- En-suites , fitted wardrobes and desk area in all rooms
- All inclusive living for students in a perfect location
- Fantastic yield of 7% achieving £15'000 per annum
- Well maintained by management company, 24/7 security on-site
Great investment opportunity achieving £15,000 per annum!
Fantastic opportunity to acquire this four bedroom ground floor contemporary student accommodation. Entry fob system to enter , internally four double bedrooms, all featuring , en-suite shower rooms, fitted wardrobes and desk area. Open plan fitted kitchen and living area well maintained throughout also provides a communal areas for residents, common room with pool table and TV area plus laundry room. The property is let 43 weeks of the year and achieves £15'000 per annum. Viewing is essential to appreciate this fantastic investment opportunity.
Perfectly placed within the surroundings of the University of central Lancashire, with a choice of shops and bars on the doorstep makes this a number one choice for students.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47289216.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRS170067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.