3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Norton
- Handsome Victorian Semi Detached
- Stunningly Renovated
- Layout & Design is Representative of Many of the Fine Period Properties in Norton
- Flexible & Extensive Accommodation
- Garden, Driveway & Garage
- Viewing Essential
The accommodation features the traditional ground floor living room and dining room and of particular note is the magnificent contemporary kitchen/breakfast room, wholly embracing the current style of family life. An impressive landing gives access to three bedrooms, bathroom and upper staircase with period detailing. This family home is fronted by a mature lawned garden and drive which leads to the garage. To the rear is a lovely court-yard garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47292288.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL150284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Stockton On Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.