5 bedroom detached house for saleHillside Road, Saltash
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Substantial Five Bedroom Detached Home
- Far Reaching River and Countryside Views
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Southerly Facing Garden
- Popular Residential Area
This large detached property with stunning views, offers good sized accommodation to include entrance hall, lounge dining room, five bedrooms, bathroom and a first floor shower room and kitchen. Featuring front & rear gardens, off road parking and garage.
In a popular residential location, this five bedroom detached property with stunning far reaching river views, benefit from double glazing and gas central heating. The accommodation is well proportioned and comprises entrance hall, living dining room, bathroom, fitted kitchen, five bedrooms and a first floor newly fitted shower room. The property features off road parking for one car and a garage. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn plus large rear gardens with patios and a level lawn. The gardens offer a high degree of privacy, are enclosed and enjoy a southerly aspect.
The entrance hall is accessed from the hardwood front door with single obscured glazed panels and a obscured glazed side window.This large hallway gives you access to the large living dining room, kitchen, ground floor bathroom and three of the bedrooms. In addition there is also a storage cupboard and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge/Dining Room 19' 11" x 14' 3" into recess ( 6.07m x 4.34m into recess )
This large living dining room is triple aspect with large double glazed patio doors out to the lovely rear garden. There is also a double glazed window to both the side and the front elevation. The focal point of the room is a gas fire with stone and slate fire place. Radiator.
Kitchen 12' 8" x 11' 10" into door ( 3.86m x 3.61m into door )
The family sized kitchen has a double glazed window over looking the rear garden and a double glazed side door with a double glazed window. With a wide selection of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and glass fronted display shelves. There are also integrated under counter fridge and freezer as well as dishwasher and space and plumbing for a washing machine. The four ring gas hob has a cooker hood over and an electric oven below.
Master Bedroom 13' 11" x 11' ( 4.24m x 3.35m )
The master bedroom is of an excellent size with a large double glazed window to the front elevation and with stunning far reaching countryside views. Radiator.
Second Bedroom 12' 8" x 10' 7" ( 3.86m x 3.23m )
The second bedroom is also an excellent sized double bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation also benefiting from exceptional river and countryside views. Radiator.
Third Bedroom 10' 5" x 7' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.29m )
This third bedroom is a large single with a double glazed window to the side of the property. It also benefits from a radiator.
The bathroom comprises of a bath with mixer tap and hand held shower, low level WC, vanity hand wash basin and separate shower cubical with electric shower. The double glazed window has obscured glass.
First Floor Landing
The first floor landing gives you access to two further bedrooms and the shower room.
Fourth Bedroom 13' 11" x 11' 1" ( 4.24m x 3.38m )
Bedroom four is a large double bedroom and has a UPVC double glazed window with fabulous far reaching river and countryside views. Radiator.
Fifth Bedroom 10' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.30m x 2.46m )
The fifth bedroom is a large single with UPVC double glazed window also with wonderful views. There is a door leading to the loft storage area. Radiator
The first floor shower room has been recently fitted and comprise of a double quadrant shower with vanity hand wash basin and low level WC. The UPVC double glazed window has obscured glass.
Under the property is a substantial basement accessed from the side path, which is perfect for additional storage and houses the boiler and the consumer units.
The beautiful rear garden is set over two levels with raised beds of herbaceous borders. The upper level is mainly laid to lawn with wooden fences and Cornish dry stone wall boundaries. The block paved patio area has space for garden table and chairs to enjoy the southerly facing garden.
The large single garage has an up and over door and is access from the driveway.
The front of the property is approached via a block paved driveway with steps between the garage and the house to the front door. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47295291.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAS102844. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Saltash. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.