1 bedroom apartment for saleBristol & West House, Post Office Road, BOURNEMOUTH
- Remarkable New Apartment In Iconic Town Centre Building
- Fabulous High Quality Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Integrated Smeg Appliances & U/Floor Heating
- Incredible Specification Throughout
- Wonderful & Incredibly Stylish Open Plan Design
- Large Bedroom & Built-In Wardrobe
- Contemporary Style Bathroom
- HD Video Entry System & Lift
- Shops Bars & Restaurants On Your Doorstep
- 800 Metres From The Sea
An outstanding and incredibly spacious first floor apartment with urban views in the very heart of Bournemouth Town Centre that has been thoughtfully created and built to a fantastic specification.
Bristol & West House is probably one of Bournemouth's most recognised buildings, commanding an elevated position on Richmond Hill with views down into Bournemouth's bustling Square.
This stunning development will offer a choice of 38 one and two bedroom apartments including beautiful penthouses with private terraces and outstanding sea and town centre views, all finished to exacting standards with lovely bright and spacious open plan kitchen/dining/day rooms.
A modern fusion of clean, contemporary style and classic Art Deco elegance was the remit of the developers from the start. Their plan; to carefully restore the exterior to its former glory and create a cool stylish interior, something they have successfully achieved.
From the stylish entrance foyer with its original terrazzo flooring and lift, you step out into the heart of Bournemouth's cosmopolitan the town centre with its eclectic mix of shops, bars and restaurants and beautiful award winning ornamental gardens. Just an 800 metre walk through the historic gardens is the award winning golden sandy bathing beach and crystal blue seas our beautiful town is famous for.
With a real focus on finish, the apartments at Bristol & West will offer a modern environment from which to enjoy and explore the exciting town and stunning coast.
Open plan living spaces made for entertaining blend into superbly appointed kitchens with quartz worktops and integrated Smeg appliances. Luxuriously appointed bathrooms and en-suites are fully tiled and are designed for taking your time.
Engineered wood flooring flows throughout the living areas and the feature windows of the apartments emulate the Art Deco ambience. Underfloor heating and high quality lighting throughout embodies the indulgent feel of the apartments.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47310321.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102488007888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Edwards , Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.