4 bedroom detached house for saleWorsley Crescent, Marton
- McInnes Built Four Bedroom Detached House
- Individual Architect Design
- Large Private Rear Garden
- Extensive Driveway & Single Garage
- Versatile Living Accommodation
- Ground Floor Bedroom with Dressing Area & Stunning En-Suite Shower Room/Bathroom
- Modern First Floor Bathroom & Spacious Bedrooms
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- Ground Floor WC & Utility Room
- Spacious Lounge with Picture Windows Flooded with Natural Light
Michael Poole Property Consultants offer to the market this individually designed McInnes built four bedroom detached home. The accommodation briefly comprises an entrance hall, snug/office area, kitchen, separate utility, ground floor WC, dining area, UPVC double glazed conservatory, spacious lounge with picture style windows flooding the room with natural light and a ground floor bedroom with dressing room and stunning en-suite shower room/bathroom. The first floor accommodates a further three generous size bedrooms and a modern bathroom. Externally to the front there is an extensive hard standing driveway surrounded by mature trees and leading to a detached single garage with side bin stores. To the rear of the property there is a stunning tree lined garden with decked area, mature lawns and planted borders.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU160365. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.