6 bedroom detached house for saleWillow Road, Whitstable, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Extensive period home set in 1.24 acres
- 6 bedrooms, 4 en-suites
- 2 conservatories, 3 reception rooms
- Sweeping in and out driveway
- Located in private road
- EPC energy rating E (54)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £895,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
Tucked away on a private road this imposing period residence occupies a plot of 1.24 acres including a sweeping in and out driveway.
Internally there is wonderful space to be enjoyed which a family could make good use of. Centre piece to the home is an impressive lounge that stretches almost full width across the rear with two adjoining conservatories.
Part of the distinctive design is the full height turret. This gives a quite unique design to the ground floor family room as well as the first floor master suite. Both of which are inter-connected by a recently installed personal lift. For formal dining and entertaining the generous dining room will allow comfortably for a large gathering and floor to ceiling conservatory style bay allows lots of light to flood into the room.
The master bedroom along with three other bedrooms all have en-suite facilities which is perfect for staying guests. The top floor has a large attic room that could have several uses according to your needs.
Surrounded by established trees there is a real sense of privacy on all sides with an expansive lawn and patio space.
This home has huge potential, with extensive accommodation on offer and is being offered for sale for the first time in over 40 years. Do not miss out.
What the Owner says:
For many years this home has been a joy for our family. Not just for the size of the rooms but the privacy and convenience of the position.
Ideal for those who need connections to London or Canterbury by road. Being a private road, beyond the few neighbours there is almost no passing traffic which only adds to the peace and tranquil environment.
We have recently installed a lift if the stairs are too much and with most of the bedrooms having en-suites it is perfect for guests or a large multi-generation family.
- Entrance Hall
- Family room: 15'11 x 13'6 (4.85m x 4.12m)
- Dining room: 23'0 x 12'8 (7.02m x 3.86m)
- Lobby/cloak cupboard
- Kitchen: 13'5 x 8'2 (4.09m x 2.49m)
- Lounge: 32'0 x 16'0 (9.76m x 4.88m)
- Side conservatory: 12'7 x 10'0 (3.84m x 3.05m)
- Rear conservatory: 13'10 x 12'8 (4.22m x 3.86m)
- Galleried landing
- Master bedroom: 15'11 x 13'6 (4.85m x 4.12m)
- En-suite shower/bathroom
- Bedroom 2: 19'0 x 15'11 (5.80m x 4.85m)
- En-suite shower
- Bedroom 3: 12'1 x 11'1 (3.69m x 3.38m)
- En-suite shower
- Bedroom 4: 13'0 x 12'0 (3.97m x 3.66m)
- En-suite shower
- Bedroom 5: 13'7 x 8'3 (4.14m x 2.52m)
- Bedroom 6/Loft room: 27'11 x 17'11 (8.51m x 5.46m)
- Garage: 22'10 x 11'10 (6.96m x 3.61m)
- In/out driveway
- Front garden
- Rear garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47313045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12031196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.