2 bedroom flat for sale16 (1F1) Upper Grove Place, Fountainbridge, Edinburgh EH3 8AU
- Well-presented and bright, two-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Fountainbridge area of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom.
- Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, period cornicework, double glazed sash windows, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and good storage provision.
- In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and residents permit on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
**CLOSING DATE SET TUESDAY 28TH MARCH @ 12 NOON** Well-presented and bright, two-bedroom, first-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Fountainbridge area of Edinburgh city centre. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Features include a fitted kitchen with appliances, period cornice-work, double glazed sash windows, gas central heating, TV and telephone points, and good storage provision. In addition, there is a secure entry system, shared garden to the rear, and residents-permit on-street parking to the front and surrounding streets. The entrance hallway comprises the secure entry console, two walk-in cupboards and gives access to all rooms within, except the kitchen. The bright, spacious, living room comprises double glazed sash window, traditional Edinburgh press, ornate cornice-work, TV and telephone points, and gives access to the separate kitchen. The well-proportioned, fitted kitchen comprises integrated electric oven, gas hob and canopy, fridge, washing machine and tiled splash back. To the rear of the property, bedroom one comprises a storage cupboard, an additional walk-in wardrobe, double glazed sash window, and ample space for free standing furniture. South-east facing, bedroom two comprises double glazed sash window, radiator and pendant light fitting. The good-sized, bright, family bathroom comprises a white bathroom suite, and wall-mounted, electric, shower unit. The property has been decorated throughout and benefits from a communal rear garden. Fountainbridge lies just west of the city centre and is adjacent to many other vibrant areas such as Tollcross, Bruntsfield and the West End. The area is undergoing major development, with many modern residential properties mixed with more traditional tenements. There is good local shopping throughout, whilst Tollcross and Dalry road offer further amenities and supermarkets. The Fountain Park Leisure Complex includes a multi-screen cinema, Virgin Active gym and restaurants; the Union canal has walk and cycle paths, whilst Bruntsfield Links and the Meadows offer vast open green spaces. Many attractions, business and educational institutions of Edinburgh centre can be reached easily on foot along with Haymarket Station; whilst regular bus services are available from Dundee Street.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7560840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.