5 bedroom detached house for sale111 SWANLOW LANE, Winsford, CW7 1JB
- Constructed in 2008
- Individual modern three storey detached property
- Large Kitchen with Dining Area
- Cloakroom with WC
- Master Bedroom with En Suite
- Two Bedrooms and Bathroom on the first floor
- Two Bedrooms and WC on the second floor
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Enclosed rear garden
- Driveway and additional parking at the rear
Constructed in 2008, this superb individual modern three storey detached property benefits from Gas fired central heating and uPVC double glazing and offers spacious accommodation throughout. The property has a driveway to the front, an enclosed rear garden and additional parking to the rear.
The Internal Accommodation comprises:
Entrance Hallway, Cloakroom with WC, Lounge, Dining Area, Kitchen, Landing, Master Bedroom with En Suite, Two Further Bedrooms and Bathroom on the first floor and Two Bedrooms and Cloakroom WC on the second floor.
Viewing Highly Recommended
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47332798.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1000753. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L M S Property, Winsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.