2 bedroom flat for saleLondon City Island, Docklands, E14
- Set within an impressive modern development
- Moments away from shops, restaurants and bars
- Links to London Underground via Canning Town Station
- Stylish reception room with sleek fitted kitchen
- Superb master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Smart private balcony with fabulous views across London
This stunning two bedroom apartment is situated within a contemporary development and can be located on the 15th floor with a private balcony.
This impressive development is located in the sought-after area of the docklands close to restaurants, shops and bars and access to the London Underground via Canning Town Station and the Emirates cable cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1017484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.