3 bedroom park home for saleGreenfield Park, Freckleton, PR4 1UB
- Tingdene Villa
- 32' x 20'
- Three Bedrooms
- Immaculately Presented
- Large Open Plan Living Room
- Off Road Parking
- Private and Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing Highly Recommended
- Over 50's and Pets Welcome
Tem-po are pleased to bring to the market this Well Presented & Spacious three Bedroomed Detached Park Home. Set in tranquil surroundings, situated just off Preston New Road. The accommodation comprises; Lounge, Dining Room, Fitted Kitchen, three Bedrooms and a Modern three Piece Bathroom Suite. The property benefits from Oil Central Heating System and Upvc Double Glazing. To the outside of the property there is off road parking with gardens. To fully appreciate the accommodation which is on offer an internal inspection is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7450740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tempo Estates, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.