3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWorcester Close, Shirley
- Chalet Style Semi Detached House
- Peaceful Cul-de-sac Location
- South Side of Shirley
- Well Presented Throughout
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Spacious Reception Rooms
- Garage & Parking
- Large Rear Garden
This attractive chalet style semi detached house is situated in an highly regarded and peaceful cul-de-sac on the ever popular south side of Shirley. These attractive properties always prove popular with purchasers and with spacious rooms and character features is not hard to see why. This property is well presented, with a ground floor layout which includes two generously proportioned reception rooms, an attractive fitted kitchen, as well as the third bedroom. Both the bedrooms are genuine doubles and are located on the first floor along with the spacious family bathroom. One of the reasons these houses attract much interest is the potential they offer for improvements; similar homes in the immediate area have been extended into the eaves space to provide extra bedrooms and bathrooms, others have also had single and double storey additions too. With double glazing, central heating, a very pleasant rear garden, and a garage and off street parking, this property should warrant your earliest attention.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47352393.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3168908. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Heritage, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.