3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleForest Road, CROWTHORNE, Berkshire
- Three Bedrooms, Refitted Ensuite & Family Bathroom
- Refitted Kitchen, Family Room, Cloakroom
- Extended Lounge/ Dining Room
- C.113 West Facing Rear Garden, Off Road Parking
Located within a short walk of Crowthorne High Street, with its range of shops, cafes and restaurants this extended three bedroom semi detached home is offered to the market in good condition throughout. The property offers three bedrooms, refitted ensuite and family bathroom, refitted kitchen, extended lounge/ dining room and family room (formerly the garage). Outside is a west facing rear garden measuring c. 113' and parking for three cars to the front.
This family home is within walking distance of the village High Street with its variety of stores, eateries and general amenities. Good local schools at all levels are all within reasonable distance (subject to catchment areas). Also nearby are many noteworthy landmarks and beauty spots which include Heathlake Nature Reserve with its pleasant woodland walks around the Heath Lake and Wildmoor Heath Nature Reserve.
The rear gardens measure approximately 113' and is facing west. There is a raised patio area leading to the main garden which is mainly laid to lawn and fully enclosed by fencing with mature shrubs and bushes. Access to the front with hard standing parking for up to three cars.
Bracknell Forest Council
Property ref: 121_1614_4374968
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47352699.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4374968. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Crowthorne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.