3 bedroom detached house for saleFairlee Road, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Immaculately presented detached home
- Off road parking & garage
- Lovely gardens
- 3 bedroom& 2 reception rooms
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating E (46)
Wow, this house now comes to the market after going through an extensive refurbishment project and now the lucky new owners will feel like they are buying a brand-new home. The property still retains character and charm but with new boiler, electrics, kitchen and bathroom etc, it is a real gem. The house is really well proportioned in size and we could see a family being so happy here. It is close to the town and also close to schools and the college so if your kids are lazy in the mornings, they have not got far to walk to get themselves into class. No money has been spared here as when you see it, you will see everything is of high quality and the budding chefs out there are sure to love the large range style cooker and plenty of workspace too. The garden is also lovely, and is sure to be full of sun all day long and lovely and safe for the younger kids as its fully enclosed – also great for the dog if you have one. So, here we have it, a super house for a family which will tick all your boxes and don’t worry, your husband can finally have his detached garage.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
When I first saw this lovely home, I actually felt quite sorry for it and straight away could see that it needed bringing back to life. I must say though, it was not as straight forward as I first thought. I have ploughed in the thousands and everything is now done ready for a family to enjoy, however, I also feel it would make a great house for semi-retirees as the location is ideal for the town. The house really does get a lot of sun and I’m sure if you love your garden, you will soon be able to enjoy it year round. Obviously, I have an abundance of guarantees and receipts if anyone needs them but I would just love to see this home enjoyed now and I’m sure the first person that steps in the front door will love it. There is definitely no need to feel sorry for it now!
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'2 x 14'1 (4.32m x 4.30m)
- Sitting Room: 14'2 x 9'11 (4.32m x 3.02m)
- Sun Room: 8'8 x 6'5 (2.64m x 1.96m)
- Kitchen: 14'1 x 8'4 (4.30m x 2.54m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'2 x 9'11 (4.32m x 3.02m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'2 x 11'0 (3.41m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'6 x 6'6 (2.59m x 1.98m)
- Off Road Parking
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47354211.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.