3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGlanford Road, Brigg
- Well Presented Detached Bungalow
- Fitted Kitchen with Forward Facing Lounge
- Three Bedrooms and Modern Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens with Patio Area
- Detached Garage and Additional Off-Street Parking
- EPC Rating: D
DDM Residential are delighted to offer for sale this traditional 1930’s double bay fronted detached bungalow that is situated on a popular road within walking distance of the centre of Brigg. The bungalow is well presented with front facing bay windowed lounge with Adam style fire surround, fitted breakfast kitchen, adjacent to the lounge is the main bedroom also with a bay windowed frontage a further bedroom and box/study room and modern bathroom completes the living space. Outside there are good sized front and rear gardens with a patio. A detached garage is approached from a long driveway providing additional off road parking. The property would suit people wanting single storey close to Brigg Town Centre with the many and varied amenities to including bars, restaurants, farmers market, schools and superstores.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47368011.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7574630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.