4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDante Road, Marton Manor
- Extended Four Bedroom Semi Detached House
- Spacious Accommodation Throughout
- 20ft Plus Fitted Kitchen Breakfast Room
- UPVC Double Glazed Conservatory
- 26ft Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Large Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Printed Concrete Driveway Offers Parking For Approximately Three/Four Cars
- A Larger Than Average Integral Garage with Electric Door
- Spacious Rear Garden
- Easy Access to James Cook Hospital
Michael Poole Property Consultants in Coulby Newham offer to the market this spacious and well-presented four bedroom semi-detached house which offers accommodation comprising; entrance hall, through lounge dining room, UPVC double glazed conservatory, 20ft fitted kitchen breakfast room. The first floor comprises a master bedroom with a large en-suite shower room, further three bedrooms are located along with a family bathroom. Externally, a printed concrete driveway offers parking for approximately three/four cars and gives access to a larger than average integral garage with electric door. To the rear there is a well presented and maintained rear garden with patio and decked areas, garden laid to lawn and a timber shed.
5.16m x 1.88m
Laminate flooring and under stairs cupboard.
Lounge Dining Room
8.03m x 3.25m
reducing to 8'11. Laminate flooring, attractive fire surround and gas fire. Patio doors give access to the conservatory.
2.84m x 3.76m
Tiled floor and electric remote control ceiling fan and light. French doors to the side elevation.
The property is located within the popular area of Marton Manor and offering easy access to James Cook Hospital and walking distance to Stewarts Park. A printed concrete driveway offers parking for approximately three/four cars and gives access to an integral garage. Gated access is granted to side elevation to a well maintained and generous size garden, laid to lawn with patio and deck areas and timber shed.
4.83m x 3.56m
Electric door and wall mounted combination central heating boiler.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am 5pm Saturday or 10am 4pm Sunday.
Kitchen Breakfast Room
6.1m x 2.74m
Smart range of fitted wall and floor units including a breakfast bar with complimenting work surfaces, electric oven and electric hob with over extractor. Tiled floor, plumbing for dishwasher, spotlights and French doors to the rear garden.
5.08m x 3.38m
En-suite Shower Room
3.33m x 2.06m
Modern white suite with his & hers wash basin, low level WC, steam cabin and multi jet shower. PVC clad walls and ceiling. Spotlighting. This room also has access onto the main landing.
4.3m x 3.38m
3.5m x 2.8m
2.41m x 1.68m
Suite comprising panelled bath, vanity wash basin and low level WC. Tiled walls and laminate flooring.
2.72m x 2.08m
Laminate flooring and built in storage cupboard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47368257.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170081. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.