4 bedroom detached house for saleHastings View, BRACKNELL, Berkshire
- Four Bedrooms, Living Room, Dining Room
- Ensuite Shower Room, Family Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen, Cloakroom, Enclosed Rear Garden,
- Garage & Driveway Parking.
Situated on the popular 'Parks Developments' located within one mile of Bracknell train station and town centre which is undergoing a major regeneration programme due to open autumn 2017. The property built by messrs Taylor Wimpy approximately 10 years ago offers four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, garage and gardens and positioned overlooking a small copse area. Fifty yards to a large open space great for dog walkers and children to play.
The property is located approximately one mile from Bracknell town centre and mainline train station with its regular services to London Waterloo and Reading. The development offers a good degree of open space as well as some wooded areas and children's play areas. The property is also located within walking distance to local schools for all ages.
To the front of the property is a small flower border and area of lawn with pathway leading to the property, driveway leading to the garage and access to the rear garden. The rear garden is fully enclosed with a circular lawn area with flower borders and mature shrubs and bushes. Access to the garage.
Bracknell Forest Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1614_4296846
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47368422.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4296846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Crowthorne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.