3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleErmine Street, Broughton
- Semi-Detached House
- Two Reception Rooms and Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms and Bathroom
- UPVC Double Glazing and Central Heating System
- Several Outbuildings & Large Rear Garden
- EPC Rating: D
DDM Residential are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroomed semi-detached house that is situated on Ermine street in the popular residential village of Broughton; with many amenities including, schools, bars, convenience stores and fast food takeaways. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and doors, gas fired central heating, breakfast kitchen, two reception rooms, several outbuildings and extremely large rear garden with possibilities of future development. The property would be an ideal opportunity for people who would like a larger garden or to invest in the possibility of future development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47369193.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7588143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.