1 bedroom maisonette for saleDownsview Gardens, Wootton Bridge, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 1 bedroom first floor maisonette with parking
- Private garden space
- Tucked away in a cul-de-sac
- WITH A BRAND NEW LEASE
- Chain free
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Sshh This is a fantastic one bedroom maisonette that is tucked away in the corner of a cul-de-sac, not what you're initially thinking though I can assure you!
Walk through the front door and you have a lounge, bedroom, bathroom and of course a kitchen, but that is not what makes this property stand out.
To the rear of this maisonette you have an allocated parking space so you will never have to worry about finding a space when you have finished a long day at work.
But again this is still not what makes this property stand out from the others, just wait until you see the space you have outside, yes you have your very own garden that is not communal or shared plus you have not one but two very large shed/workshops that are ideal for any bike enthusiasts out there or someone looking specifically for a workshop.
In the heart of Wootton village you have accessibility to all that you may need, a local convenience store, launderette and butchers. You can also access the ferry from here within 5 minutes from your front door.
This property has also recently benefited from having new double glazing installed and already has gas central heating.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
When I moved back to the Island and found this maisonette I really did fall in love with it. I couldn’t believe that it had parking as well as the garden space.
There are lovely neighbours here, its a great central location, quiet & peaceful but I have now moved in with my partner.
- Stairs to First Floor
- Lounge Area: 14'4 x 10'7 (4.37m x 3.23m)
- Kitchen Area: 6'9 x 6'2 (2.06m x 1.88m)
- Bedroom: 10'3 x 9'11 (3.13m x 3.02m)
- Bathroom with Shower
- Private Garden
- Workshop: 16'0 x 10'0 (4.88m x 3.05m) narrowing to 8'0 x 7'0 (2.44m x 2.14m)
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47373735.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423736. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.