4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHEREFORD at Coppice Meadows, Coppice Green Lane, Shifnal, TF11
- Stamp Duty paid, saving you £6,250
- Reserve today for free flooring
- Single detached garage
- Large kitchen with breakfast bar and dining area
- South east facing garden
- Dressing area and en suite to master bedroom
- Open plan layout
- 1362 square feet
- Over 75% sold
- Just a mile from the historic town of Shifnal
If you're looking for SPACE AND STYLE, The Hereford is the perfect choice. The kitchen enjoys a lovely DINING AREA so you can chat to guests whilst rustling up dinner and the FRENCH DOORSreally bring the outdoors inside. Upstairs the MASTER BEDROOM benefits from its own DRESSING AREA and EN SUITE and on the top floor the single bedroom could double up as a great STUDY orCOSY DEN.
- Living Room - 5.46 x 3.24m (17'11" x 10'8")
- Kitchen/dining - 5.46 x 2.92m (17'11" x 9'7")
- Utility - 1.79 x 1.69m (5'11" x 5'6")
- W.c - 1.5 x 0.92m (4'11" x 3'0")
- Bed 1 - 3.46 x 3.17m (11'4" x 10'4")
- En-suite - 2.2 x 1.41m (7'3" x 4'8")
- Dressing - 2.2 x 1.96m (7'3" x 6'5")
- Bed 2 - 3.37 x 2.98m (11'1" x 9'9")
- Bath - 2 x 1.7m (6'7" x 5'7")
- Bed 3 - 4.28 x 2.98m (14'0"* x 9'9")
- Bed 4 - 3.46 x 2.27m (11'4" x 7'6"*)
- Shower Room - 2.43 x 1.46m (8'0" x 4'10"*)
More information from this developer
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-47382825.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Wilson Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.