2 bedroom apartment for saleWest Court, West Drive, Sonning, Reading, RG4
- Exclusive Gated Development
- Premier Private Road Location
- Two bedrooms with En-suite bathrooms
- Lounge, Separate Dining Area and Study
- Re-fitted Kitchen with Bosch Appliances and Granite Work Surfaces
- Underfloor Heating Throughout
- Two Off Road Parking Spaces
- Lift Access
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Ideally situated in one of the areas premier private roads, West Court, is set in glorious maintained grounds of approximately two acres on the outskirts of Sonning Village. This immaculately presented property is approached through electric gates and located on the first floor of the development. Accommodation comprises; two double bedrooms, both with en-suite bathrooms and built in wardrobes; an attractive living room with dual aspect windows, a delightful, 'kitchen company' kitchen, which was replaced in April 2016, with granite work surfaces and a range of Bosch appliances, and separate dining and study areas. The property further benefits from underfloor heating, ample storage, lift access and two allocated parking spaces. Located approximately 2.5 miles from Twyford and 3.5 miles from Reading Town Centre both offering access by Train to London (Reading is 25 Minutes to Paddington and Twyford 45 minutes) and soon to be on the Elizabeth Line (Crossrail) giving direct access to the City of London and Canary Wharf this superb apartment would suit as a 'lock up and leave' property or as a downsizing move retaining a premium address.
West Court is on the Southern Edge of Sonning and located on West Drive which is a private road off Pound Lane off the A4 just over 2 miles to the west of Twyford and 3 miles from Reading Town Centre. The quintessentially British picturesque village of Sonning with the River Thames running through it has a community feel with The Bull Public House, The Mill Theatre the Church and the Berkshire Cricket and Hockey Clubs. Fine dining can be found in The Ivy and The French Horn. Twyford village centre is just 3 miles away with a variety of local shops and an excellent Waitrose, the larger town of Reading is just 6 miles to the west with its many shops bars and restaurants. The latest of Sonning's celebrity residence is George Clooney who has just purchased a Riverside home in the village. The local area has some fine schools with Inglewood nursery and Sonning Church of England Primary with many others towards Reading and Caversham including Bluecoat in walking distance and Queen Anne's Caversham, Shiplake College and Reading School. There are mainline railway stations in Reading and Twyford with a fast service to London in under 30 minutes. The M4 junction 10 is approximately 6 miles away via the A329M providing access to Heathrow and the motorway network.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-47383179.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REA160238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.