2 bedroom flat for sale24th Floor, Stratosphere Tower, The Broadway, Stratford, London, E15 4QS
- 2 Bed 2 Bath Apartment - 792 sq ft
- 24th Floor with Wintergarden
- Dual N/W Aspect
- Panoramic City Views
- 24hr Concierge, Gym & Rooftop Terrace
- 4 minute to Stratford Station
- 999 Year Leasehold
- Completion: Q1 2018
Exclusive to New Build Sales is this luxury 'off plan' 2 bed 2 bath apartment (792 sq ft) with stunning dual aspect views over The City, situated on the 24th floor in the Stratosphere development; a spectacular 36 storey tower located in the heart of Stratford and within easy reach from Stratford Station.
Set across two buildings, linked by a sophisticated double-height, glazed concierge & reception area, each apartment in the Stratosphere is designed with outstanding specifications, including handleless kitchen units from London designer Urban Myth, stone worktops and integrated Smeg appliances, with bespoke cabinetry to bathrooms, and premium woodstrip laminate to principal living areas.
This property boasts a stylish open-plan living/dining area leading onto the wintergarden, with floor-to-ceiling glazing maximising breathtaking panoramic views of The City and Queen Elizabeth Park. Residents will benefit from carpeting to bedrooms, fitted wardrobe and ensuite to master, underfloor heating and secure video entryphone system. At the pinnacle of the Stratosphere Tower, residents will benefit from a private gymnasium, Wi-Fi lounge and roof-top terrace.
Located on the doorstep of one of London's most well-connected station, Stratford is perfectly positioned for fast and easy access to Canary Wharf and The City. With nearly 200 trains per hour, Stratford Station is served by the Central and Jubilee Underground Lines, the DLR and London Overground with direct links to:
- London St Pancras International in 7 mins
- Liverpool Street in 8 mins
- Canary Wharf in 9 mins
- London Bridge in 16 mins
- West End in 17 mins
The arrival of Crossrail (2018) will further enhance transport links in this re-classified Zone 2 area. Having enjoyed £21 billion of investment in recent years, a new £1.3 billion commercial district in Stratford, known as The International Quarter, will create over 25,000 new jobs - an excellent opportunity for buy-to-let investors!
Westfield Stratford is 5 minutes walk away, offering over 300 stores, bars and restaurants, Cinema and Casino. If this is not enough, the Olympic landmarks provides residents with world-class amenities and sporting facilities, from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park to the Aquatics Centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 393685. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Build Sales, Canada Water. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.